I’m not sure what this truly means, but I’ve received two awards and I’m grateful for it. I’d like to thank storyofthekitchn for nominating me for these awards. I suddenly feel like I’m back to school days though i only received awards for my intellectual abilities and i was never an athlete.
Awards :- Versatile award & Dragon’s loyalty award
Versatile Award :
The rules of this award state that I have to thank and tag the person who nominated me, give 7 little known facts about me and on my part nominate 15 other deserving bloggers.
Dragon’s loyalty award:
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Well every blog is versatile , isn’t it?
Nonetheless few facts about me:
- My favorite workout trainer is Shaun T. I’ve done his INSANITY workout twice and plan on doing it again soon.
- When i get demotivated & feel like skipping my workouts; i look at my pictures when i was really close to being overweight, and i never want to be like that again & so i never miss it !!
- Apart from food & fitness, i’m very much into gardening.
- I love travelling
- I love sweets.
- I’m a sindhi/punjabi and i think i have too many fat cells genetically 😀 lol
- I’m intrigued by new cuisines.
The blogs i’d like to nominate for these awards are:
– apsara : She has some healthy recipes on her blog.
– holdtheanchoviesplease : Lovely pictures on her blog.
– alifemoment : Some good recipes on her blog. A must visit.
– Feedingthesonis : I found some truly innovated recipes on her blog.
– bengalifoodtraveler : I found some unique recipes on her blog.
– neetabali : Lovely pictures of all healthy food.
– tastefortongue : If you need any quick & simple food, visit her blog.
– fitnessfoodsmiles : A healthy blog.
– Bits&pieces : A blog by a mother, and you will definitely learn a few things on handling kids.
– simplyvegcooking : A very unique, different recipes. Vidarbha recipes.
– aahaaram : Lots of amazing recipes to learn from her blog.
– stepheusebi : She’s a nutritionist & its all about healthy food.
– cristianmihai : A writer.
– forayintostorage : A food blog.
– Loseitbig : A fitness blog.
Congratulations!! Enjoy 🙂 Have a nice day.